- Justin Maller
- James White
- Fabio Sasso
- Graham Smith
- Smashing Magazine
- Inspiration Feed
- Naldz Graphics
DESIGNERSDepthcore . Most of his work that I have seen is abstract and different. His work looks realistic and there is a very clean finish in all his pieces. Also Depthcore is a great place to discover some amazing digital art and artist from around the world. Justin and Depthcore are a must follow for all those who love this form of art.
- For more updates follow : @justinmaller @depthcore
- Website: www.justinmaller.com | www.depthcore.com
“Graham ‘Logo’ Smith runs imjustcreative; a logo and brand identity design studio, and platform to his logo design portfolio. Graham has over 23 years experience in: logo design, identity design, graphic design, advertising, marketing, commercial print and reprographics.” Graham has some amazing Logo designs and reprographics. Right from his logos to the case studies he shares, Graham is definitely the guy you want to follow for identity design. Also he has an amazing website and is a minimalistic lover.
“Abduzeedo is a blog about design. There are all sorts of articles for those who want to look for inspiration. Also you will find very useful tutorials for the most used applications out there, with a special selection of Photoshop Tutorials and Illustrator Tutorials. Of course there are other softwares conteplated like Pixelmator, Fireworks, and web design tutorials.” Abduzeedo was founded by Fabio Sasso. Fabio is a visual designer at google. Besides that he is an amazing designer who shares some kickass tutorials and case studies via Abduzeedo. He is a must follow for all design and photoshop fans!
James White is a visual artist and designer living in Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada. With 12 years of experience, James has worked on an array of personal art projects and with clients including Toyota, Nike, Google, VH1, Armada Skis, Wired Magazine, Universal Music etc. and has been featured in many international design magazines. He is the 1-man crew behind Signalnoise Studio. James has an amazing style which includes using a vibrant set of colors for most of his work. I love the fact that he does so many movie posters. He is a great source of inspiration and also does podcast and broadcast on signalnoise. His unique style of incorporating so many vivid colors is just mind blowing and practically reflected in every piece of his work.
Envato has several sites under it, all to help people to earn and to learn, online. They operate marketplaces where hundreds of thousands of people buy and sell digital goods every day, and a network of educational blogs where millions learn creative skills. It tops my chart of the best online creative hubs and resource/learning centers. From Photoshop and making kickass powerpoints to CG and mobile application development, Envato is nothing like you have ever seen before.
What Envato has to offer:
- Tuts+Premium (Premium account users)
- Psdtuts+ (Photoshop)
- Nettuts+ (Web development)
- Vectortuts+ (Illustrator and Vector)
- Audiotuts+ (Audio and Production)
- Aetuts+ (Adobe After Effects)
- Cgtuts+ (Computer graphics)
- Acitvetuts+ (Browser apps and Game Dev)
- Phototuts+ (Photography)
- Mobiletuts+ (Mobile development)
- Webdesigntuts+ (Web design)
- ThemeForest (Marketplace – Themes and more)
- GraphicRiver (Marketplace – Stock Graphics and more)
- VideoHive (Marketplace – Stock footage and videos + more)
- AudioJungle (Marketplace – Stock audio and more)
- CodeCanyon (Marketplace – Code and programming)
- ActiveDen ()
- 3DOcean (Marketplace – 3D modelling and renders)
- Tuts+Marketplace (Premium user’s marketplace)
- Photodune (Marketplace – Stock Photographs)
- Mac.AppStorm (Blog – Mac Application)
- Web.AppStorm (Blog – Web Applications)
- iPhone.AppStorm (Blog – iPhone Applications)
- Android.AppStorm (Blog – Android Applications)
- iPad.AppStorm (Blog – iPad Applications)
- Windows.AppStorm (Blog – Windows Applications)
- Crettica (Gallery and Inspiration)
- Rockable Press (Marketplace – e books and learning center)
- FreelanceSwitch (Freelance resource center and Blog)
The Smashing Network features selected articles from the best online publications with main focus on design, Web development and user experience. Smashing Magazine covers everything from WordPress and coding to Graphic design and UX. They also do a monthly Wallpaper post, where users submit their desktop wallpaper calenders and Smashing Magazine picks some of the best and makes them available for download. Besides that, you can also purchase the Smashing Magazine Books and Bundles here
Founded in March 2010, Inspirationfeed provides useful information about design, inspiration, tutorials, and other web related topics. Their goal is to inform their readers about the latest trending topics on the web. They strongly believe that quality is better than quantity. As they proceed in the future their objective is to expand and provide even more valuable content. Here at Inspirationfeed they strive to create timeless content that can be used years from now. Currently Igor Ovsyannykov manages all of the operations at Inspirationfeed.
Founded in February 2008, Naldz Graphics is a fast growing Design Blog for designers and design lovers. They are showcasing the best tutorials, freebies, inspirations and other useful and informative resources to help and give love to design community.
So there you have it, some of the most amazing designers and networks for inspiration and learning. Hope you guys enjoyed this post ! Lastly do take a moment to participate in this small poll!